For two years we have been wondering where the opposition had got to. There has been lots of froth about Galaxy tabs and, recently, bullish statements about the Kindle Fire. Now, in a report published by digital tool developer Onswipe, we find Apple hogging the internet with a remarkable 98.1% of traffic. The opposition, the entire opposition, is snug as a bug in the remaining 1.9%.
Just look at this chart and suspend your credulity. Look at the Fire on 0.11% of traffic. Marvel at the way they chart’s author has altered the perspective of the iPad bar to avoid causing offence.
by Mike Evans, 28 September 2012